RE: ARK March Cactus - Killie - Cook-Out Speaker

Allan,

Just a thought. Although I have no objection to hosting the March meeting, I
am slightly concerned about the turn-out. Is there any way we can get a
handle on the number of people who will attend? We can poll our members, but
what about folks out of town/state. This will affect how much food we need.
Also, if we get a large turn-out, seeing/hearing Monte's talk might be
difficult in my home.

We could reserve a pavilion at one of the local parks. They have covered
picnic tables, grills, etc.

cheers,
bill