Re: Jiffy-7 Peat Pellets

Oops, you are right. I didn't look closely enough at the sizes. I vaguely
saw a 1 and something/4 as the dimensions and thought they were the same.
The 7s are 1.75 diam and 1.75" high. The 9s are 1.25 diam. 1.25 high. Doing
the math, the volume of a Jiffy 7 is about 4.74 times that of a 9. Hard to
say whether to pay attention to the weight ratio or the volume. We've
debated more mundane topics here before.

False economy, anyway, to buy the 9s. I will change my order and will have
to deal with the nets.

Barry