A ocellatum

After following some good advice I had set up my pair of A. ocellatum
PEG 96/22 in a cooler part of the basement. Things were looking up as I
was finally getting eggs from this beautiful pair. Unfortunately I
discovered the female dead in the tank today. I really think she was
stressed before from being so egg laden. Any way I did manage to collect
a few eggs. The first ones I collected fungused very quickly but the
last one I collected look like they may develop ok. I hope so. Now I am
in the market for a female, so if anyone has a spare or a lone female
out there I would gladly pay your price for her.
Thanks,
George