Re: Jiffy-7 Peat Pellets

I have purchased items from Mellingers on and off for the last 15 years or so.
They are close enough that I have driven there several times. ( about 1 1/2
hours or so) Have always had good luck in dealing with them. Did not think to
look at there peat pellets though. I have their catalog which I could order from
or it may be worth a trip this spring.
George