Re: Jiffy-7 Peat Pellets

In a message dated 1/13/03 5:57:13 PM, bjc3 at cornell_edu writes:

<< Jiffy would consider selling to the AKA direct, if we
commit to $10,000 in purchases per year. Hah! Dream on. >>

That is bad news -- I guess they sold them too cheaply. Well, our club has
purchased about $150/year plus shipping from Always Grows. Multiply that by
30 clubs and you get only $4500/year and that is optimistic. The next best
source may actually be Walmart. I will run over there tomorrow and check out
their reported sale. There is a link that leads to Always Grows at
http://www.jiffyproducts.com/indexpage.cfm?datakey=3&category=Where%20to%20Buy

&category1=How%20to%20buy

I am glad I ordered three cases the last time, not the usual one at a time.

Lee Harper
Media, PA
USA