batesii, rubrolabiale

Hi Lee, I would try them the same way I breed Fp. robertsoni. Set up one well
conditioned pair in a 5gal. tank w/lid and sponge filter and one mop to
provide some security. Put one (tennis ball) good size handfull of peatmoss
in the tank, I let the peat go where it will loose in the tank. I usually
harvest the peat every2-3 weeks and
they get a partial water change at the same time. The peat is siphoned
through a fine mesh net and squezed fairly tightly to remove excess water
then placed on paper towel overnight, peatball is then placed in a zip loc
bag and dated, incubation for ROB
is 4-6mo., I wet at each 4,5 & 6 months. I have had hatches from one wetting
from 2 prs. as high as 200 fry!!  Fp.batesii incubation 3-5 months,
Fp.rubrolabiale incubation
3-4 months. Be sure to feed plenty of worms for good egg production. Let me
know how they do for you and
if you have any extra eggs, I am interested in working with these two you
have.

David
 Yoncalla, Oregon