Re: Hey killie keepers

> Come on up the Montreal Aquarium Society and give a talk on
> Killies....... It'll be like going home to the old stomping grounds.....
> but wait till the snow is gone and things have warmed up..... lol

Hi John--

Ah yes, I remember those Adirondack winters well....I'll have to see if I
can find the dogsled and mush on up--spring is a bust with blackfly season
(another vivid memory)...Gary Elson might be able to do the talk, and he's
probably closer.

Try not too freeze to death, and have fun tunneling out from the latest
snowfall (grin).

Catherine