Re:n'douzem

Kate,
Thank you. What I'll try next is darkness. They are in dimly lit tanks
now, but several years ago I had pairs of elberti Diang that were only
productive at the end of the row where the fluorescents didn't reach.
The N'douzem tank isn't bright, but it's brighter than what I used to
have. I've changed the way my tanks are arranged since then, and the
Diang adjusted, so I frankly forgot that trick til I read your note.
I'll put 'em into darkness, play them a little Goth music and see what
happens. Thanks,
Gary