Sunday board preparation

Hey Mike!

George pointed out to me that several years ago, the club amended the
constitution so that new members had to be approved by the board. George was
quite sure we have not done that for three years.

Could you see who might be new enough that we should do that approving on
Sunday?

I'll mail out directions to everybody in a day or two. I'm waiting for a
little more news on speakers.

Good news. Kean Haut has scanned and cleaned up the flyer. We're already
added class changes (incorporating new genus names) and contact people (Ken
& I).

We also thought about a couple of editions of the flyer - one with the
hospitality room mentioned (for the killie people) and one (for the public)
without it.

Al the best!

Scott