Class awards and class placards

Hey Frank!

You had some great work there prior to the meeting - without much guidance.
The hospitality room and flyer are about ready to go.

I noticed some changes to those classes when going over them with you.

Archiaphyosemion and Scriptaphyosemion   should be together as a class.

Fundulopanchax (except Paraphyosemion) and Callopanchax should be together.

When the flyer and other relevant materials get together, I will fire copies
off to you.

I've still got a 100 papers to grade. Glad today's CKA stuff is almost done.

All the best!

Scott