Re: Jiffy-7 Peat Pellets

John,Of coarse I would have to add something to your remark about
Eds.book,at that time what he stated was,out of the  700,701 702 and
703,the #703 was the one he researched,and found the safest to use,and the
reasons why.Also at that time ,I am almost sure,there was no #725 peat
pellet nor Home-Depot.Have a good night   Ruth Warner,

Ruth Warner
ruthwarner at earthlink_net
http://www.geocities.com/killiesbyruth/index.html

Before
> I bought them I called the Jiffy people and talked to one of their tech
guys.
> He was vary helpful.  He did verify that the 725 and the 703 where indeed
the
> same pellet.  At that my statement was "That means the ones without and
> fertilizer additives".  He immediately corrected me and said that all
Jiffy Peat