Jiffy-7 Peat Pellets

Hi group, I just came back from Walmart. I saw the
Jiffy-7 peat pellets refill package (72 units) for
3.94, which is cheap, so I got it. It's #708. My
question is does anyone on this list has used it
before and confirm that it's safe for fish use? I'm
not sure if this is the same as the Jiffy peat pellets
that people usually use. I've been using the bulk peat
moss (kind of messy) and now I want to try to convert
to using peat pellets:)

Thanks,
Kean Huat