Re: species ID

Thanks guys. I found a pic of O.melastigmus that is really close to what I was looking at in the store. Is this a nice fish? Are there other species that could be confused with melastigmus? I may go back and snag them. Does anyone have a line on the black medaka, *O.nigrimas*?  While researching this genus, I was reminded of them.
---
Ron Anderson
Warwick, RI
401-739-7670