Re: RO ?

Just out of curiosity, why htich the RO to the softener?  Warmer?  I assume
that Jim Graham has non-chlorinated water coming from the well thru the
softener and has hopefully gotten the TFC unit he needs for bacteria
resistance.  The mineral content of the softened water is probably as high
or higher(because of periodic flushing with salt) than the water straight
from the well I would think  Is sodium easier on a membrane than calcium?
I never looked at this since I don't have a softener.
Bill Shenefelt