Re: Digital Projector (more thoughts)

Be careful what you wish for or you may get it. ;-)

If you want to do slide shows and movies from a DVD o/e, the projector needs
very low resolution. 640X480 pixels is overkill.

If you want better pictures from a computer slide show or Power Point
projection, higher re$olution i$ required. :-) 1024X768 or more is pretty
desirable. 1600X1200 is nice, but be sure it will do True Color (32bit) or
it is a waste.

These are two different applications and no compromise is very satisfactory.

Check that it can be driven by a DVD player in the first example, and by a
computer in the second. Not all do both.

Wright

killiman wrote:
> Pleas send me information on where to get a digital projector at a good price so we can use it to give talks in the Midwest to interest people in killifish.
>

> Gotta go pick eggs so there will be plenty when you come visit.
> as the water changes automatically.
>
> killiman at iquest_net
> Al Anderson
> 317 253 2170

> multipart/alternative
>   text/html
> ---

      All K-Mart and Walmart stores to be closed in Iraq.
              They will be replaced by Targets.

                     www.sfbaka.net