Re: Digital Projector

Try the usual on-line sources, like ebay.com and ubid.com to get an idea of
specs and properties vs prices, but check out your local audio-visual
equipment dealers. They provide rentals if you are only going to use one ten
or less times per year.

If you need it more than that, they sell their last-year's-rental models
periodically and those can be well serviced, good units.

The properties of the screen can dramatically enhance or degrade the view,
so be sure you know your room and viewing angles, etc. Get a screen of the
right gain. High gain screens only work in long narrow rooms, and low gain
are dimmer but much more uniform brightness over a wider range of seating
positions.

For small groups, like killifish meetings, a good sized laptop screen or an
LCD display panel can work much better than the expensive projectors, with
less potential interface problems. YMMV.

Wright

killiman wrote:
> Pleas send me information on where to get a digital projector at a good price so we can use it to give talks in the Midwest to interest people in killifish.
>

> Gotta go pick eggs so there will be plenty when you come visit.
> as the water changes automatically.
>
> killiman at iquest_net
> Al Anderson
> 317 253 2170

> multipart/alternative
>   text/html
> ---

      All K-Mart and Walmart stores to be closed in Iraq.
              They will be replaced by Targets.

                     www.sfbaka.net