Re: Egg Picking

I am an absolute newbie to killifish, so certainly have no vast experience
to draw on( my killi mentor is wonderful at answering all my questions and
holding my hand<G>)

I have S. chaytori in a 6 gal tank, heavily planted, and they're spawning.
I'll let you know in a couple of weeks if the natural way worked for these
fishes or not, I'm sure hoping it will! The idea of picking eggs off of mops
is hmmmm, overwhelming<G> I'm afraid I'll damage the eggs, do something
stupid once I get them picked, etc, etc and end up with no fish at all<G>
Anyway, will let you know if this route produces fry for me!

Karen