RE: Egg Picking

I doubt if you could swish them hard enough to do the job.
How about making up a whole lot of mops and incubating the mops?

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Thomas [mailto:steve at nixhosting_com]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 2:36 PM
To: killietalk at aka_org

Subject: Egg Picking

Lately checking the mops has become a longggggg journey LOL. With 24 mops it
takes me almost 2 hours to check them for eggs. Is there a fast way to check
for eggs? Please send me some pointers.

I thought of something that may work so let me know what you think. I was
thinking of taking the mops out of the tanks and swishing them around real
hard in a bucket and then dumping the bucket through a filter to collect the
eggs. You think this will work?

Thanks in advance for the help :)