Re: Hey killie keepers

Have you been to Boston Aquarium Society meeting?
Boston Aquarium Society is the great gather place for hobbyists.
Meetings are free and open to the public or you can choose to pay $15
(per year) for membership. Meetings are held the 3rd Monday of every
month at The New England Aquarium's Exploration Center on Central Wharf
in Boston. The doors open at 7:30 pm. There are usually speakers at
every meeting, and auctions. People usually bring variety of fishes,
plants, and sometimes aquarium equipments to auction off.

I am not really a killi expert, but I keep some myself. There are some
other members who keep them in the club.  Even the talk might not be
about killifish at the meeting (because we have had one for killifish a
couple months ago) but it is good to meet local people who are into
killie.

If you have any more questions about the club let me know.

Check our website
http://bostonaquariumsociety.org/

Michiko Kita
Boston Aquarium Society Board Member
michikokita at earthlink_net

"One cannot convey the beauty of nature to others without having a love
of all small living creatures oneself." - Takashi Amano