Re: Outages

In a message dated 1/6/03 10:26:21 AM, bjc3 at cornell_edu writes:

<<
Two things: the list server for killietalk had a problem over the weekend,
but is now fixed. You should start getting messages again.

The AKA server is down due to a major power failure where it resides,
caused by the snowstorm in the area. I am working on getting it restored.

These two events have caused some erratic delivery of messages. A shortage
and then a sudden burst. It is interesting how dependent we are on something
when it is so reliable most of the time.

Lee Harper
Media, PA
USA