not working

List,

For the past two day (Saturday and Sunday, the 5th & 6th) I have not received any killietalk messages. Does anyone know why? I looked online and one site that promotes killietalk and has a list of the monthly messages, but there were none posted on these two days. If anyone replies, I don't know if I can get your message through killietalk. Please email me personally at hascallk at pacbell_net

Thank you,

Kristi