mentoring Re:newbie needs help

Thanks for all the responses. I see now in my hurried state I forgot to include some important information. I am currently working my my master's degree in south Texas.  The maintain and breeding of the fish are part of my project and it would be in my best interest if I could get some first hand experience with the fish.  I have gone around town looking for local fish experts but I have not found 1 killifish breeder. My boss has offered to send me for a week to study such techquies. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.