Re: fred & rod

> Langton's _ Wild Collections..._, 3rd Ed. lists a trip that is the likely
> one. It was by Fred Wright, J. Parker, Rod Roberts, T. Radda and J.
Wapenaar
> in early '76, where they found an "unidentified *Aphyosemion* species (=
> Small Roloffias)" in Jan./Feb. No location or collection code was given.

Wright, as always has hit the nail on the head. As far as I can find this
was the only collection of fredrodi. I agree that no code was officially
tagged on to the collection but the trip was titled Sierra Leone 1976 & as
the usual SL code for collections in this country is not (as I am aware)
preoccupied in 1976 I am including this trip in the West African site as SL
76. The location for fredrodi was 20 so I propose SL 76/20 to be a useful
identifying code. This is all academic though as I strongly doubt they are
still in captivity.
My material is sketchy at present but further material is promised & I will
put it online when I have sorted it out.

     Tim