From: "michael herrera" <killimike at yahoo_com>
To: "cynolebias" <cynolebias at yahoogroups_com>; "killilist"
<killietalk at aka_org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 4:14 PM
Subject: A newbie needs hands on training

> I am a newbie in all respects of the words.  I am trying to raise
Cynolebias nigripinnis and Northobranchius rachovii.  I am have lots of
problems getting them to breed.  I have tried peat fiber, peat, as well as
black sand and nothing as of yet.  I have been on this list for quite some
time now and have pick up many tips but nothing has gotten me over this hump
yet.  I have got to various helpful sites  such as Killies.com and the
information is pretty much the same.  So I was wondering if I would be able
to visit someone's fishroom and learn to properly maintain the fish and how
to get eggs.  If anyone would be able to do this I would greatful.