Re: Getting rid of MTS - just replacing the gravel

After reading all of the comments on how to eradicate the snail population from the gravel in your fish tanks because of the problems they cause, my decision to have bare bottoms on all of my tanks has been
reinforced. I do have some snails in my tanks. Especially those with fry, but they never are a problem and if I get to many in one tank it is a easy matter to hand remove them and either discard them or put
them into a tank that I may want them in.
George