Re: Getting rid of MTS - just replacing the gravel

I don't have any MTS  .... I guess it would be unusual to have just one, eh?  ... but my original reaction on this was yeah, just replace the gravel.

But the more I read about how tough these guys are, the more I think that just dumping the gravel might be simply transferring our problems from the fish room out into the big outdoors ... not a good idea.

The clown loach approach is sounding better all the time.

Douglas Dame
Interlachen FL
At least I don't have any trouble
finding my apple snails.