Re: gardneri/study

Thanks for your note.  come Spring, I'd be very pleased indeed to have
some N'Sukka.  They could be a key strain.  I'm also interested to read
that hybrids between these and probable Akure are fertile.  Actually,
fertile interstrain hybrids are supposedly rare in this group.  However,
I'll make my own hybrids when the time comes (it's one of the things
I'll be doing with these animals in general).