ExK Meeting

Many thanks to Big Al Anderson for a great meeting at his place on Sunday, more good Killie Nuts there than I have seen in a long time. CharleyGrimes had pics on a Laptop,there was a table full of snacks, and we had a big auction at the end with some very nice killies available. I was so busy with everything that I didn`t have time to pick some eggs while the water changed automatically.

Regards,  Duane who drove 2 hrs. each way to be there.