[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: AW: Getting rid of MTS (Malaysian Trumpet Snails)
- To: <KillieTalk at aka_org>
- Subject: Re: AW: Getting rid of MTS (Malaysian Trumpet Snails)
- From: Susan Aufieri <susanaufieri at earthlink_net>
- Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 18:42:08 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200301062242.h06MgKOI025586 at otter_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.0.4
Or a flashlight after the lights go out. You'll be able to pick them off by
the dozens. I'll only do that when their numbers get out of hand though.
They are useful creatures in my 75 planted.
> From: Owner-KillieTalk at AKA_Org (KillieTalk Digest)
> Reply-To: KillieTalk at AKA_Org
> Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 17:42:20 -0500
> To: Owner-KillieTalk at AKA_Org
> Subject: KillieTalk Digest V5 #10
> A saucer with meat (hot-dog, bologna, etc.), removed before dawn each day,
> can reduce their numbers to practical levels if you don't want to tear the
> tank down as Dennis has done.
See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/AKA/Applic.htm