Re: AW: Getting rid of MTS (Malaysian Trumpet Snails)

> But i like the idea of freezing them in the gravel.
> Here in the Adirondacks I would have NO problem freezing the gravel...

I remember those winters oh so well....

On the MTS's: rainbow darters (Etheostoma caerulea I believe) are proving
able to at least keep the population in check in another tank. They wiped
out all the ramshorns and pond snails in this tank in a couple of weeks and
have started on the MTS's. Will keep you all posted.

Catherine