Re: AW: Getting rid of MTS (Malaysian Trumpet Snails)

Simple solution

Keep fry rearing tanks with snails and breeding tanks without them......
this way you get the full benefits of the snails without the bad
parts... I personally dont keep snails in any of my breeding tanks.....
most of my snails are in my livebearer tanks and then i throw a few into
fry tanks along with some java moss.

But i like the idea of freezing them in the gravel.
Here in the Adirondacks I would have NO problem freezing the gravel...

John