[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: AW: Getting rid of MTS (Malaysian Trumpet Snails)
- To: killietalk at aka_org
- Subject: Re: AW: Getting rid of MTS (Malaysian Trumpet Snails)
- From: BigJohnW at webtv_net (John Wubbolt)
- Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 13:23:29 -0500 (EST)
- In-reply-to: Wright Huntley <jwwiii at pacbell_net>'s message of Mon, 06 Jan2003 10:18:25 -0800
Keep fry rearing tanks with snails and breeding tanks without them......
this way you get the full benefits of the snails without the bad
parts... I personally dont keep snails in any of my breeding tanks.....
most of my snails are in my livebearer tanks and then i throw a few into
fry tanks along with some java moss.
But i like the idea of freezing them in the gravel.
Here in the Adirondacks I would have NO problem freezing the gravel...
See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/AKA/Applic.htm