server is UP

The AKA server is now back up.

Also, it looks to me as if any messages sent to killietalk during the
outage were not received. If you had something important to say, please
resend. Please be restrained, or we'll all be bombarded with messages.

Barry

Barry J. Cooper, Prof. Emeritus, Dept. Biomedical Sciences, Cornell University
Adjunct faculty, College of Veterinary Medicine, Oregon State University
Home address: 27505 Riggs Hill Rd., Sweet Home, OR 97386 (bjc3 at cornell_edu)