Re: Sand spam

Art Titus did that with a zillion gardneri and other Fundulopanchax and
Aphyosemion. He liked setting up a male and a female, previously conditioned
separately, in 1 gallon pickle jars. I tried it with marmoratum, oeseri and
others. It worked for me. Then I got too many killies to have enough tanks
to keep males and females separate all the time.

Soft nets cushion the impact. Those same fine meshed nets are great not only
for harvesting eggs and live foods, but for netting fish, especially those
with larger spines which might get tangled in the net mesh. Of course those
nets don't last quite as long as the heavier, more convention ones.

All the best,

Scott