RE: Fungused Eggs

Hi Steve

An important thing I learned is that temperature is also
very important in killing eggs. If you live someplace where
the temperature drop is quite a bit during the night and
you don't heat your whole fish room, you will have problems
with hatching the eggs. The thing that work the best for me
is to put the eggs in a tub with a lid and float it in the
tank I took it from. Your temperature of the eggs will stay
constant or the same as your tank. Only if you have a temperature
controlled fish room, would I leave the eggs in one inch of
water on a self.

Maybe do a test to see if that can be your problem. Put a glass
of tank water next to your bed and take the temperature. When
you wake up at say 3am in the morning, take the temperature
again and see what the difference is. Please don't drink the
glass of water next to your bed. Never give up !!!!!

Rudolph

WARNING: This e-mail contains confidential information and any unauthorised use
or interception is illegal. If this e-mail is not intended for you, you may not copy,
distribute or disclose the contents to anyone nor take any action in reliance
on the content. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender
and delete the material from any computer.

multipart/mixed