[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
AW: Apple Computer was Caution, Virus
- To: <KillieTalk at aka_org>
- Subject: AW: Apple Computer was Caution, Virus
- From: Susan Aufieri <susanaufieri at mac_com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:11:11 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200209271928.g8RJS1200695 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.0.4
I have both on my desk, and am comfortable using either platform. The Mac is
by far the more elegant system to use, and IME it's more stable.
Don't get cocky about Mac's and virus attacks--my Mac got one this Summer.
First time I'd ever installed anti-virus software on the Mac. I religiously
update and maintain my "attack" software and have it set to it's highest
level of security now. PITA? Sure. But I'll take more alerts over a virus
on 9/27/02 3:28 PM, Erik Pfingstner wrote:
> Ha Ha Ha!
> You know, I heard many people saying bad things about Mac. Yet the common
> denominator among these people was that they had never used a Mac. Every
> single person I talked to who had used a Mac for a while sweared on it and
> many stayed with Mac. My next computer will be a Mac.
See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/AKA/Applic.htm