[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <killietalk at aka_org>
- Subject: Simp Fulminantis
- From: "Richaard & Carol Dippold" <dipdel5 at ldd_net>
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 20:07:26 -0500
- References: <200208020539.g725d6bS011081 at mailhub_actwin.com> <3D4E9030.D1141DDD at starhub_net.sg>
Are the Incubation time for Simp Fulminantis and Magnificus about the same.
I know I should look at the egg for eye rings but my old eyes cant find the
in the peat, even in fish with bigger eggs. I wet them and get fry.
> For egg incubation, I've seen differing figures on the net (but close);
> 24°C / 75°F = 48 weeks
> 26°C / 78°F = 30 weeks
> 27°C / 80°F = 20 weeks
> 28°C / 82°F = 15 weeks
> 30°C / 86°F = 7-8 weeks
> 32°C / 89°F = ???.. anyone willing to hazard a guess here as the avg
> temp here is 29-32°C.
See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/AKA/Applic.htm