[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: muture breeding age?
- To: killietalk at aka_org
- Subject: Re: muture breeding age?
- From: BigJohnW at webtv_net (John Wubbolt)
- Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 17:39:31 -0400 (EDT)
- In-reply-to: MotomanBarton at aol_com's message of Sat, 24 Aug 2002 17:24:50EDT
I just use those deli containers... i buy them by the 50 lot of the 1lb
size containers. I add fresh aged water and put my eggs in there. I
dont add any anti fungal stuff unless im having a lot of eggs fungus up,
then i add Maroxy or acraflavine. i change the water every few days as
the eggs develop, once the eggs hatch i transfer them ( the fry ) to a 1
gallon tank for about a week then move them to a 5 gallon tank with some
Java Moss in there.
See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/AKA/Applic.htm