Just a thought.........

Hi all,

It seems like cross-breeding is something that is already happening.   I =
know that "pure species" generally have an identifiecation number as to =
when they were retrieved from the wild and which generation they =
represent.

The AKC, of course, has registrations on purebred dogs, so my questions =
is whether there is some kind of formal registry for "purbred" killies.  =
  =20

This might be a win-win for those who wish to embark upon "aquarium =
breeding,"  while keeping track of those purebred fish that are suitable =
for propagation of the species.

John