AW: glugea cure

Hi Tyrone,

I dont know if Flubendazole will kill the pores and cysts. In case it does
not, and you dont get rid of them, I suggest you try out something I know
from natural human medecine. I dont know the english name. In German, we
call it "Nelken". It is usually used as a spice. You might recognize it when
I say that people also use it as pain killer when you have tooth ache. bite
on it and the pain gets less.

Nelken will kill almost any pores and cysts of parasites inside the human
boddy.

You need ungrinded "Nelken". You must grind them yourself and use this
powder. It needs to be very freshly grinded! Dissolve it in water and use it
in the tank. Try it carefully and first only with one fish. Nelken smell
strongly and they have some strong essences. I dont know how the gills of
the fish will say to it???

Erik