AW: mixing fry

Hi Dianne,

Here in Germany, we dont have killies as wild animals. Once I asked the
leader of a nature association who had created a new pond. if they had put
in some fish. He said that was not needed because it only takes very little
time until there are fish in the pond. He said that ducks and other birds
fly around from one pond to the other and carry with them in their feathers
eggs of various fish.

That is just one more way locations naturally mix in the wild. No storm is
needed even for killies living in ponds like many SAAs.

Erik