Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 23:35:58 -0400
From: "Richard Davis" <wizard00 at bellsouth_net>
Subject: Questions from a new guy

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the list here and wanted to say hi. Do you guys have a regular
introduction kinda thing, or are you guys not into that? Just didnt want to
do anything that isint par for the course here.

Meanwhile for anyone that can or will help here is my situation...
I have been into Aquatics for a few years, helping other people set up
things and stuff. About 3 months ago I set up my first tank. And now my
friend and I who is a near expert are breeding Bettas and somewhat making
money selling them...to buy more fish stuff of course :)

I saw pictures of Killifish somehwere along the line and I was hooked. I saw
the AKA group and knew I had to join and start finding out more info. I am
working on sending in the membership but I have some questions.

I want to know what I need to keep the killies. What equiptment I need, what
fish are availible and where I can get them. Just general stuff for now and
as I get info more questions will come up. Also as I am getting started it
would be nice to know if there was somewhere I could go to get help.

Anyway thats about it for now. For anyone that responds I thank you for your
time. Hope to dive into the list and the killies head first here :)

Rick Davis
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida