Re: My Wife calls them all freaks

Now won't this be an interesting thread!

After hosting the last KKG meeting at my house, my wife told me that she
went to my sister's and they were talking about what was going on. My
sister asked incredulously - "You mean there are more people like Dennis
?"

Now I understand why I can't get my wife to stay and participate, word is
out that we are "freaks". Maybe someone with PR experience could help us
recast our image. How about if we rename ourselves "Friends of the poor,
oppressed fishies of the world" ? That would certainly generate sympathy
for our cause (or at least for us), but the acronym might need some work!

Dennis