AW: AW: Mixing Fry(babies)

Hi Barry and David,

I am really happy to read your 2 mails because of the general tone in it. I
fully understand Chris going angry at some "No! No! and No!" and this type
of dramatization concerning keeping localities separated. The same message
can be told without dramatization and without misemotion. This results in
better understanding. All those who followed this thread will now know the
reasons for separating localities. Understanding is much better than trying
to enforce a rule.

Erik