AW: AW: Mixing Fry(babies)

Hi and lols,

the "only 16 year old" has got it right. If they are both gardneri and yet
produce sterile fry, I bet that in 10 to 15 years, scientiste will discover
a difference between these fish and tell us that they were actually
different species. Dont bother, Chris and continue to use your own eyes to
observe and head to think.

I have studied physiks, and one thing I have learned about science: It has
always been changing from decenie to decenie. What was previously believed
to be fact gets disproven. A new theory is worked out. People believe it and
15 years later it is proven to be wrong,... Did you know that not too long
ago scientists use to believe that we were being pressed on earth because of
the pressure of the air above us?

Back to those Gardneri: The important question is: Has anyone around here
real facts about those 2 Gardneri localities producing infertile fry? I am
not asking for other fish. Just these precise fish!

Oh by the way, I must apologize for my ignorance but hope you will be
indulgent due to my young age (I am only 37 - well almost 38 :-)

Happy birthday, Chris.
Erik