AW: mixing fry babies

Hi Roger,

> An important part of
> the hobby is preserving fish in as close to the wild state as possible
> in case that exact fish ever needs to be re-introduced back to nature.
> Sincere hobbyists like those in the AKA give lots of help and advice.
> Reciprocate a little and help them by never releasing mixed fish.

Yes, there are 2 parts in the hobby. One is preservation of fish as close as
possible to wild state, and the other is having nice fish. These are 2
disserent purposes which dont exclude each other. I have some fish that I
have as pure localities and which I keep that way and I have some aquarium
strain fish which are very nice to have. Both is OK!

Erik