RE: AW: Mixing Fry(babies)

Hi Chris

If you need extra space you might want to look into 1.5 gallon Rubbermaid
shoe boxes.  You can get them for about a buck and they can hold plenty of
fry.  Mixing fry can be a touchy subject for everyone who is trying to
preserve these lines in captivity.  A little mix up can really mess things
up down the road.  Just keep em separate with the shoe boxes or alternate
production between the strains.  If you do that you will be able to sell all
you produce to your local market and have a few to mail/sell/trade.  Keep on
keeping on.

Best fishes
David