[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Heterandria formosa - is it a Killi?
- To: <killietalk at aka_org>
- Subject: Heterandria formosa - is it a Killi?
- From: "Bill Wallace" <bwallace at mitra_com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 12:29:44 -0400
- Thread-index: AcI4r3ozteDwb3iJQsmR8a3Lxq5Y+Q==
- Thread-topic: Heterandria formosa - is it a Killi?
Is Heterandria formosa a killifish? From what I can gather, it is a livebearer, and is in the same genus as Guppies (which aren't Killies), however, it is also known as the Least Killi, and is certainly discussed in this list. It is in the order Cyprinodontiformes, which I thought was killies, but perhaps there are additional qualifications to what is a killifish.
Also, I'd be interested in a pair if anyone has some in Waterloo or Toronto, Ontario.
See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/AKA/Applic.htm