Re: Wispers air pump repair kits?

Thank you guys soooo much for that info on the repair kits. YES, these
pumps do "put out". I have run my fish room averaging about 50  - 5's and
10's for almost 30 years on a couple of Whisper 1000''s. I've been slightly
panicked since they went out of bussiness and their repair kits  started
disapearing from my LFS shelves. (they generally need a kit about every 5
to 10 years of continous operation). With this info I can save the  $240 I
was thinking of sending to Jhemco and continue with my Whispers.