Re: AW: Mixing Fry(babies)

 Why do it?! BECAUSE SOME of us are only 16(until tommorrow), and can not afford, don't know how, nor have the know-how, to set up multiple tanks for each type of fish!!! If they are BOTH Gardneri, they will NOT produce sterile fry! That is common knowledge. Plus, I doubt that any of my fish will make it to the market, and all will probably end up in a pond! So don't be so b*tchy about it, ok? I am only 16, and if you keep treating all people my age that have a love for fish, particularly killies, that way, there will be NO MORE killies because people of my generation, and generations after mine, will not know how to keep them, and will not want to. The ONLY other person that I know that keeps fish is my friend's mother, she has a huge oscar, a huge pleco, and a huge jack demsey, and a pond with koi. Thankfully, she would love to have some of my fish's offspring for her pond, particularly my Blue Gularis.Her son, my best friend, is fairly interested in fish, and wants to sta!
rt keeping his own, but only because when he asks a question about them, I DON'T treat him like an idiot and DON'T scold him for wanting to do the wrong thing. I just nicely explain how it should really be done, whatever it may be.