Mixing Fry(babies)

 Can I ask one final question, that will end all of this? If an N'sukka male and an Akure female breed, won't the babies look like a mix of their parents?! None of the babies will look like N'sukka, and none will look just like Akure, correct?! Except the females, right? So as long as all of the fry look like Akure, I'm fine for now, and I can remove all of those without fear, great fear, of having to sell my fry as aquarium variety, or whatever, right?! Doesn't that make sense?!